Re: dead links

On Fri,28.Aug.09, 18:23:38, Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The links on
>    http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes
> point to
>    http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/amd64/release-notes/
>    etc.
>
> But those links are dead. I found the page here instead:
>    http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/amd64/release-notes/
>
> Regards
> Erwin

[CC'ing you since I don't know if you are subscribed]

There is no testing (a.k.a. squeeze) branch of the release notes (yet).
The links are not valid because anymore because 'lenny' is now 'stable'.
They will be valid again as soon as there will be a 'squeeze' branch of
the release-notes.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)