Re: Ubuntu Forum being used as a vampire's kitchen...

On Tue, March 31, 2009 13:20, DonaldJ wrote:
> Regarding your Ubuntu forum's bapoumba fellow...

You contacted Debian. We do not run an Ubuntu forum, because Ubuntu is a
different distribution from Debian. Please direct your question to the
maintainers of the Ubuntu forum. See their FAQ list under "How do I report
bad posts or bad behavior on the forums?" for more information:
http://ubuntuforums.org/announcement.php?f=48

Regards,
Thijs Kinkhorst
Debian Security Team