Ubuntu Forum being used as a vampire's kitchen...

Regarding your Ubuntu forum's bapoumba fellow...

He seems to be multiple identities on the forum...  He attacks visitors
with insults, whenever levels go beyond his abilities to grasp...  If
something is beyond his basic catholic intellect, it is not permitted in
the forum.. he attacks everything new, with his many forum identities..
He suppresses Ubuntu because he is mindless... The guy is a one man
hell, and he is all the little demons of his little hell... He
antagonizes all those who dare exhibit any trace of emotion, but hate
and anger... He antagonizes all who exhibit any intellect in his
forum...  He's got all the forum members as silent submissive little
puppies, like he is some sort of self proclaimed dictator...  His base
IQ seems that of the average intelligent chimp...  His intelligence
level is for the most part exclusively memorized and habitual... He
remote-view attacks everyone who enters the forum.. and depending on
their intellectual levels, he vampiric parasitizes his forum member
victims, remote sucking & biting, at the right side of the victim's
head, a few inches above the ear...  The guy is a little vampire cult
empire all in his own...  Ubuntu is that vampire's candy, to bait for
new victims and meals, in his Ubuntu arena...  On top of it, you should
see his posts, in attacking my forum...  Run  a check on the stability
of those he has banned from the Ubuntu forum...  He chases away good
folks...  Members cower in fear of him...  Everything greater than him
he treats as a threat...

One thing that keeps him off my head, is a fresh cut garlic-clove rubbed
to the area where he is feeding...

The Jerk is extremely bad for Ubuntu...  He suppresses Ubuntu...  He
feeds off of innocent people's essences...  He suppresses truth and
new...  Just ask him if Ubuntu is doing any good in the world as other
than a computer operating system...

PROOF:

Prove it to yourselves without a doubt...

Determine your neutral cerebral sensations levels... Notice the
sensations, or the absence of sensation, along the ridge of your head,
on the right side a couple inches above the right ear...

Have your bright and sensitive people enter the forum as new members,
under IP's foreign to the forum, and foreign to Ubuntu HQ's, your people
presenting new and highly intellectual data into the forum, and now
notice the sudden new stings and sucking-sensations, day and night, to
the right side of your heads...  That's the "bapoumba" fellow
remote-viewing attacking, and feeding upon you, just like American
Intel's attack and feed upon innocents globally...

Mention anything that be emotion, love, or reality, based, and notice
him crush, flame, and insult you hard and fast under his various forum
identities...  The guy is a bloody vampire, and war against humanity..
plain and simple...  Monitor his attacks to your heads and PC's...  Note
his attacks upon your heads day and night..  especially at 9:30 AM and
3:PM...

Surf the Internet under his various identities, and the key phrases of
his three insane vile-posts, to determine those phrases are his personal
pet catch-phrases...  He came in to "my" forum, into a pleasant thread,
to destroy it with vile psychotic-insanity...

These are three of bapoumba's posts, which he has inserted in a forum I
play in:

Post One: