Re: Skolelinux news english translation (just being fussy)

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 09:14:40AM +0700, atoz[at]debian-id[dot]org wrote:
> Hi Matt... this email address is not correct Junaedi Kartawijaya <
> milisdebian@yahoo.com>,  there another email address?

Hmm, email to that address bounces.  Would you please follow the
directions at

 http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating

and submit your translations to the mailing list?

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/

okey...I'm and other friends will follow the directions at http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating and will send the results to the mailing list...but if there is no other choice? such as registering project in http://alioth.debian.org so easy to manage it? and sorry if my English is confusing you