Re: wiki manual on ldap integration -where to put it?

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 16:21 -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a wiki style manual on debian integration with ldap services,
>
> 1. samba and ldap
> 2. debian users authentication with ldap
> 3. linux client setup to authenticate to ldap.
> ...etc
>
> Each section is its own wiki, and the final page has include for the
> subsequent pages.

Either each page is short, and the pages could/should be merged in a
single page. Or the documentation is long, and it should be split'ed
among multiple pages.

I remember that you were interested in generating PDF from the wiki
pages. Did you investigate in a script that would aggregate multiple
pages in a single PDF (which could be linked from those pages).

> I wanted to put under
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBusinessServer/LDAPIntegration since its
> geared towards businesses, but I figured I ask first.

"DebianBusinessServer" is a very generic name. Is it targeted at SOHO,
medium or large companies?
Also, have you considered using the "HowTo" namespace? like
HowTo/MediumBusinessServer/LdapAuth (I can't find a proper title...
smallBusniess, MediumBuisiness, SMB... none seems very explicit ;( )

My 2 cents,

Franklin

BTW, Once you publish it, I think it would be a good idea to advertise
and request for review on the appropriate mailing list.