Re: To report a missuse of debian mailing list

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 11:44:53PM -0700, Harshi Shiromala wrote:
> To report a misuse of debian mailing list
Was this a joke, email trap or just plain wierd?

You mean people use yahoo email addresses, fake or real to send spam?
What will they think of next?!

Also, he seems to imply that spam went through our mailservers. I think
that means our spam filters are not 100% accurate which I'm sure is
merely an oversight.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that she probably was a guy anyhow.

I didn't reply, no headers means no reply.

Have a fine day all :)

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au