To report a missuse of debian mailing list

Harshi Shiromala
Sri Lanka.

To report a misuse of debian mailing list

To authorities who authorized to consider,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Some woman sent me a self multiplying email to one of my yahoo email account which is use for the IM environment mail address, using your sites mailing list facility.
As a reputed company I wondered that your site was allowing to these kind of misuse of the web resource through your valuable assets.
Some how I could find out the details of the woman who sent the email.But unfortunately I could not find out her name.
She always come to public chat rooms with the nick '26FMaryLand-Cleanchat' and caught innocent people around the world and sending those multiplying emails and having sick fun.

email : dono@komo.org
lives in Maryland, USA married to a System Admin
Birthdate : April 11
Profession Web Developer
Father: fix appliances
Mother : run a soda shop
one brother one sister.

I think these details more than enough to catch the agent.

I kindly request you to consider this matter for sake of the good people who use web for their good purposes.
And please be kind enough to inform me about receiving this message and that you will be consider this matter.

Thank you.

Harshi Shiromala.