Re: debian 5 dvd images incomplete!

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:48:02AM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 09:29:29AM +0000, Chris Lagan wrote:
> > I am using firefox on windows xp so this seems to be the culprit. I
> > will forward this to the correct team now.
>
> Maybe you use FAT32 ? (which doesn't support big files)
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314463

However, with FAT32 I would expect the download to abort with an error
after 4 GB, it would not throw away the most significant file length bit.

What version of firefox are you using? If the problem still happens with
the latest version, it might be appropriate to file a bug in the Firefox
bug tracker.

Or maybe you have some kind of download acceleration plugin installed which
takes over the download? In that case, check whether it supports huge
files.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯