Re: DebianWiki migrated

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 08:55:48AM +0100, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 22:05 +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:
> > Frank Lin PIAT schrieb:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Wiki engine migrated
> > > ====================
> > >
> > > The DebianWiki team is pleased to announce that the wiki is now running
> > > moinmoin 1.7, which brings many new features (see [1] and [2]).
> [..]
> > > Also, the GUI editor is now disabled, because moinmoin 1.7 use an old
> > > version of fckeditor which would have been a security problem. We are
> > > working to find a solution.
> > >

> > Hi debian-www
> >
> >    After your upgrade the editor seems to be in an unfunctional state.
> > For all of {preview,save,spellchecker} I'm redirected to the unodified
> > page -- I'm trying to edit [0] as christophegger if this helps.
>
> I can't reproduce your problem... Did you use the GUI editor or the text
> mode editor?
>
> Franklin

Hi

	I was using the usual text editor and have now retried deleting all
cookies in /SandBox. I was originally using Opera 9.64 as Browser but
have tested midori/squeeze as well. My account should be pretty standard
apart from using the «modern» Theme.

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :

http://www.christoph-egger.org/