Re: DebianWiki migrated

Frank Lin PIAT schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Wiki engine migrated
> ====================
>
> The DebianWiki team is pleased to announce that the wiki is now running
> moinmoin 1.7, which brings many new features (see [1] and [2]).
>
> The syntax on how to make links and use attachments have changed in
> moinmoin 1.6, see:
>  http://wiki.debian.org/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax
>  http://wiki.debian.org/HelpOnEditing
>
> Also, the GUI editor is now disabled, because moinmoin 1.7 use an old
> version of fckeditor which would have been a security problem. We are
> working to find a solution.

Hi debian-www

   After your upgrade the editor seems to be in an unfunctional state.
For all of {preview,save,spellchecker} I'm redirected to the unodified
page -- I'm trying to edit [0] as christophegger if this helps.

Regards

   Christoph

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested
--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :

http://www.christoph-egger.org/