Re: DebianWiki migrated

Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Wiki engine migrated
> ====================

Thanks for the work!

> Also, the GUI editor is now disabled, because moinmoin 1.7 use an old
> version of fckeditor which would have been a security problem. We are
> working to find a solution.

If I remember right, the GUI editor messed up several pages, so it was
recommended not to use it (and I always hated it with a passion....), so the
question is if it is really needed to have it enabled again.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79