Re: /devel/join/newmaint should link to New Maintainers section of Developer's Reference

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:36:38PM -0700, Carl Worth wrote:
> The "New Maintainer's Corner" web page here:
>
> 	http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint
>
> could really use a link to the "New Maintainer" section of the Debian
> Developer's Reference here:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/new-maintainer.html
>
> In particular, right after the bulleted list beginning with "As a
> non-developer you can" it would be great to add text saying something
> like
>
>     The <a href="http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/new-maintainer.html";>
>     Debian Developer's Reference</a> contains several concrete suggestions
>     on how to do several of these tasks, (in particular how to find willing
>     sponsors).

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've made that change to the website
source code and the website itself should be updated within a few
hours.

> PS. If I had made it through the new-maintainer process myself already,
> I'd just commit the change to the website myself. ;-)

Please send further suggestions (and patches!) to this list, or feel
free to request write access.  You don't need to be a developer to be
able to work on the website.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/