/devel/join/newmaint should link to New Maintainers section of Developer's Reference

The "New Maintainer's Corner" web page here:

	http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint

could really use a link to the "New Maintainer" section of the Debian
Developer's Reference here:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/new-maintainer.html

In particular, right after the bulleted list beginning with "As a
non-developer you can" it would be great to add text saying something
like

    The <a href="http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/new-maintainer.html";>
    Debian Developer's Reference</a> contains several concrete suggestions
    on how to do several of these tasks, (in particular how to find willing
    sponsors).

If there's something I could do that would make this report more
helpful, (such as making a CVS checkout of the website and generating a
patch from it, etc.), just let me know.

-Carl

PS. If I had made it through the new-maintainer process myself already,
I'd just commit the change to the website myself. ;-)