Re: Can not find Debian 4 download

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 08:09:01PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> @debian-www: Where should we make old ISOs more visible ?

Hmm, an FAQ entry has been available for ages:

  http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#old

I've just updated the link in that FAQ entry to point to the right URL
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/

Also, I've added a link to the FAQ entry at the bottom of /CD/ to the
sentence "For older releases,..". I don't think it makes sense to make the
link more prominent, the vast majority of users should be fine with the
current release. Or what do you think?

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯