Re: Can not find Debian 4 download

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Thats not the way you go if you look for CD (DVD) images...

I see your point, although I think that the release info pages are a
fairly target when searching for older releases.

> "I want CDs"
> -> www.debian.org
> -> Getting Debian

So that page needs a section about older releases, with a general referral
to archive.d.o and a link to the release info page.

Or it should at least mention that the page is only valid for the current
releases (stable and to some extend testing).

Cheers,
FJP