Re: Problem with our request to be listed as vendor

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 02:16:59PM -0800, behrad eslami wrote:
> How can i order Debian DVD's in your website?
> I dont see any link to order DVDs.
The Debian project does not produce Debian CDs.  Instead we provide a large
set of packages available on FTP/HTTP sites around the world and an ISO
image of the Debian Official CD.  Your choices for selling physical CDs
are:
  * Download the ISO image and burn your own CDs
  * Download all/some of the packages and make your own ISO image then
    burn that.
  * Re-sell someone else's CD, see http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors
    for a list of them.
For more information, see http://www.debian.org/CD/

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au