Re: Disc Ordered w/fast shipment; Long overdue; no respnse to phone or email

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 06:11:23PM -0800, cctualatin@speakeasy.net wrote:
> I placed an order for some discs from Frozen Tech (Your Website; your list).
>
> Order long overdue with no Tracking Number and no response to Phone
> or Email attemps
> to resolve. Additionally the 'whois' on 'frozentech.com' is ready to
> expire on 13DEC09.
Hello Thomas,
  I'm one of the webmasters on the Debian website.  I checked the whois
record and yes it seems the domain will expire tomorrow (or the day
after depending on your timezone).

Is there anyone from FrozenTech who is going to reply to this email and
clarify what is going on?

> At this point I recommend that you de-list Frozen Tech.
If the website goes because the domain expires or there is not response
then that is what we will do.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au