Re: Installation problems

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 01:42:01PM +0100, Daniel CRK wrote:
> Dear Debian Developers!

Hello Daniel.

> I need your assistance in installing Debian.

The list debian-www is about discussing the Debian *website*.
For getting help, you can use debian-user mailing lists (some of them
are available in your own language) or select an other mean from
http://www.debian.org/support

So the reply-to is set to debian-user.

> I downloaded the latest STABLE version in DVD iso format and I've
> burned the image on dvd.

People that may help you need precise facts. Did you burn
debian-503-i386-DVD-1.iso ?

--
Simon Paillard