DDTP page doesn't work

Hi,

I've recently joined Polish translation team and I'm a bit worried because I can't use the web-page to translate packages. Is there a big problem? Or maybe you know when it's going to be available? I check a few times per day if the page is working.

I've also asked a friend to support the project, so it would be a pity if she resigned because of temporary problems. How often do you have this type of problems (I mean without access to a web-page)?

Kind regards,
Lukasz Slotwinski