To improve chinese web pages, migration to/translation in UTF-8

Hello everyone,
I'm a newcomer to help translation in Chinese.

I noticed that web pages in Chinese is still not in utf-8.
big5/gb2312 is NOT good for Chinese pages when pages mixed other languages.

There is a idea to migrate and translate pages to utf-8,
by using "enca" and "cconv".

Enca is a charset analyser to help to detect charset of existed wml files,
and cconv is a simplified-traditional chinese conversion tool,
it's can help to create pages in CN/TW/HK-UTF8.

The method should need to install these tools on the web server,
so I need some helps and discussions.  :)

Best regards,

lancetw