Re: chinese/Make.lang overrides dependencies (was: Please Correct the Traditional Chinese Mirror List)

Hi all.

This issue also affects any pages that *.rdf files needed, the new
data will not be update after a normal build work.
Check the www.debian.org in chinese (zh-cn/zh-tw/zh-hk), the "Security
Advisories" part is out-date.

Best regards,

Hsin-lin Cheng