chinese/Make.lang overrides dependencies (was: Please Correct the Traditional Chinese Mirror List)

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 02:32:14PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 03:52:40PM +0800, wisely wrote:
> > I'm the admin of ftp.tku.edu.tw .
> > Our site has already become the  new  Debian official mirror site
> > found http://www.debian.org/mirror/list.en.html in English version .
> > But in the http://www.debian.org/mirror/list.zh-tw.html , the information seems not to be correct.
> > I also pass this message to debian-chinese-big5@lists.debian.org .

Rebuilt forced.

> Thanks for the notice.
>
> It's a makefile issue (common to all languages).

Well, it is only specific to chinese, due to the fact there is not only
LANGUAGE but SUBLANG as well.

english/mirror/Makefile dependencies are overridden by chinese/Make.lang.

But I have no idea how works the cn/tw/hk tricks ..

--
Simon Paillard