Re: Potential www redesign at www.deb.at

Don Armstrong wrote:
> Rhonda and Kalle have been doing work to make Kalle's proposal
> reality, which you can view at http://www.deb.at. Presumably they'll
> fill us in on more details soon.

Looks good.  I echo the comments about cropped swirls seeming a bit
odd (what do they convery?  Do we think we're too big to fit on the
screen?  Or are we happy to be sliced-and-diced?)  and I think the
current #hometoc shading makes it look like a footer on some screen
sizes so some people won't scroll past.

Those are only minor bugs, though.  All in all, good work!
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software