Re: svn or cvs on the website

On Wed,23.Sep.09, 13:22:18, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>  That would be an extremely interesting approach, I though fear of some
> limitations of po(4a) here with either getting huge chunks in the
> message catalogue or losing the posibility to rearange parts of the text
> or adding additional parts where needed.

My biggest concern in starting such an endeavor (not that I would, I
don't have the skills for that) would be preserving the existing
translations, especially for languages like de or fr which are at (or
very close to) 100%.

The work should probably start with the English version as I have
noticed many missing close tags and such. Maybe a GSoC next year?

Regards,
Andrei