Re: Please Remove hackerstickers.com from your merchandise page- they rip people off

Kurt,

hackersstickers.com people in CC.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 07:56:45PM -0700, Kurt Hinson wrote:
> Please remove hackersstickers.com from your merchandise page at:
> http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise
>
> This guy rips everyone off taking their money and never sending them
> their merchandise.  Just do a web search for them and you'll see the
> numerous complaints.  I personally personally ordered and never
> received anything.

Dear hackersstickers.com people, could you please solve the issue of
Kurt ?
We don't like to link to sites if people complains about the vendors :-(
Kurt, can you update -www if the pb is solved ?

> They don't respond to emails and now I'm having to have my credit card
> company dispute the charge.  This guy is not a good representation of
> the Debian community and his link should be removed.

And http://www.hackerstickers.com/products/sticker-debian-linux.shtml
replies 404.

Best regards.

--