Please Remove hackerstickers.com from your merchandise page- they rip people off

Please remove hackersstickers.com from your merchandise page at:
http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise

This guy rips everyone off taking their money and never sending them their merchandise. Just do a web search for them and you'll see the numerous complaints. I personally personally ordered and never received anything. They don't respond to emails and now I'm having to have my credit card company dispute the charge. This guy is not a good representation of the Debian community and his link should be removed.

Thanks
Kurt