Who's using Debian?

Departamento de administración y servicios, SW Computacion, Argentina

Commercial

http://www.swcomputacion.com/

We use two Debian servers where we stored our applications and all type of working files. The servers have installed Apache, MySQL, Samba, Gallery for photographic file and a server FTP. Also we have three terminals with Debian, utilities of office and with access to the management system installed in the servers.

We were decided by Debian by its stability, robustness and also by recommendation of close people. It did not seem difficult to handle us with this distribution. Previously we used operating systems and programs of MS, but the highest cost of the licenses, added to the instability and insecurity of the same, made us make the decision by Linux easily.