[New Blog] Important New Judaica Blog 19/07/2009

Dear Colleague,

I sincerely thought that the following blog would interest you:

Authentic Judaism

I do expect that many of the ideas posted on this blog will seem new to you. Many may even provoke you. However, I challenge you to have the strength and integrity to rise above the materialistic world outlook, which is simply the fruit of mediocre minds, and consider adopting an Authentic Jewish Outlook on life. Are you enough of a truth seeker to do so? It's all up to you.

Also, please be kind enough to forward this information to anyone you think could benefit from it.

Sincerely,

Rabbi Raphael Bearmant

PS This is not spam. It is a sincere attempt to present the truth to as many people as possible. Don't worry, if our technology holds out, you will not be contacted again. If you want to say something email me via the link in my signature and NOT via "reply", which will simply bounce.