reciprocal linkexchange request

Dear Webmaster,

    As a part of ongoing campaign to increase the Link Popularity of My client website I am looking for some good potential sites like yours. I review your site and  find that, in SEO perspective your site is Perfect. Also, this would be a great resource for my visitors too.

I would request you to consider listing under your "exchange links" Section.

( added your sites link page )

Here is the detail of my site:-

Title: Search Engine Marketing
URL:http://www.xyone.co.uk/

Your links will be added here after your approval.
(http://www.xyone.co.uk/resources/  ( choose sub category ) )

after once your reply
within 48 working hours.:-

Need quality sites PR doesn't matter any pr but it should be quality sites no link farms and Indian sites

Thank you very much for your time and web support. I look forward to hearing
from you soon!

Best Regards,
Webmaster
Saratha