Re: [rt.debian.org #1484] move www.debian.org standby away from gluck to senfl

On 11787 March 1977, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> Mirroradm, should syncing the webpage continue to be in
> mirroradm/archvsync's domain?  That is, do you want do maintain that
> part?  Debwww, what would you prefer?  Having mirroradm do it or running
> the stuff as debwww on both klecker and senfl?

I wouldnt have a problem with having mirroradm also do this.
It just wasnt clearly defined (or i didnt know it was) in the past to be
so, so i touched it as less as possible. But its not that much work at
all and easy enough to do, so fine for me to keep in mirroradm if -www
agrees.

--
bye, Joerg
<Overfiend> joshk: okay.  I've manned a Debian booth before.  I need to give