contributors.debian.org (aka a home for contributors)?

Hello,

Currently, the wiki has a lot of wiki-user homepages. There are two
issues related to those wiki pages:

1. Wiki pages and homepages share the main namespace which cause false
   positive in search results... (yes some user choose some ambiguous
   names like root, Aim, DebianLiveUser, Mac, netbug)
2. Putting personal data under an open source license sounds weird.
   Allowing to modify and redistribute those data is... not something
   we want. (We discovered this issue as we were preparing the
   re-licensing of the wiki).

The initial plan was to simply move those pages to wiki.d.org/User/ and
leave those pages copyrighted to their owners. However there is an
alternative:

What about moving those homepages to something like:
   http://contibutors.debian.org  ??

Pros:
* Every Debian contributor would have an (easy) to edit a homepage.
  (Raphael Hertzog mentioned that DM/NM might experiment using wiki
  homepage so applicant list their contributions)
* It is possible to write a macro to generate a Portfolio[1]
* The wiki could be used as a "weak" openid provider for other services.
  (esp. for users that don't have alioth account yet).

Cons:
* What about debian-community.org? Do we integrate some of the services
  together, etc..

What do you think about it.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DDPortfolio