Re: Debian and Eaton partnership

Hi Matt, Alexander and the WWW and Partners teams,

Le mardi 24 mars 2009 à 07:15 -0700, Matt Kraai a écrit :
> > is

> > nd
> > > The web team can help with this, but I believe that in the past
> > > partners@debian.org has maintained the web presence themselves.  Does
> > > anyone from that team have a preference?
> >
> > Don't have strong feelings either way.  I can do the change in the evenin=
> > g,
> > since I don't have cvs access right now.
>
> OK, I've removed the MGE logo and blurb.

thanks

> Arnaud, would you please send the logo and text content for Eaton to
> us?

here they are:
* the logo is attached. let me know if it's ok (I've converted it to
png, but leaved the blank background)
* the text is the following. The first line is very generic since we
have not yet provided hardware. But I'm sure we will do so soon...
8<------------------------------------------------------------------
Eaton helps Debian in protecting its infrastructure from power issues,
and employs a Debian Developer to work on UPS and Power Devices support
through the Network UPS Tools and related packages.

Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components and systems
for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components,
systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace
fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use;
and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for
performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton has approximately 75,000
employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries,
with 2008 sales of $15.4 billion.

If needed, I can send the HTML code with links.
I see 2 links here:
- Eaton: http://www.eaton.com
- Network UPS Tools: http://www.networkupstools.org

As always, comments are welcome.