Debian and Eaton partnership

Dear fellows,

I'm mostly sure I've previously made this mail, but can't find any
evidence. So let's go for a new round.

At the time of my previous employer (MGE UPS SYSTEMS), we were partners
(as per http://www.debian.org/partners/)

During the last couple of years, the situation has seen major changes.
To sum up, the people that were backing Debian, NUT and FLOSS in general
at MGE have gone to Eaton (through the selling of MGE Office Protection
Systems).

Now that the situation is stable enough, I'm back to update this
partnership:
1) the MGE UPS SYSTEMS mention in the partner must be removed. there is
nobody supporting FLOSS there anymore. And since they have merged with
APC, there are chances that they one day come to us with a cease and
desist request for wrongly using the MGE UPS logo!

2) this has to be replaced by Eaton (I can provide the text content and
logo later on).

Obviously, the same principles as before still applies: if UPSs/PDUs are
needed for our (Debian) infra, ping me. And advert it wherever needed.
I'm still working on NUT and related packages in Debian (more than ever)
and so on...

Finally, we win here a bigger supporter: MGE was ~ 3 000 peoples, while
Eaton is more than 70 000 peoples!

While waiting for your feedback, cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux/Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops