Re: 4minuti.it

Alberto a écrit :
> *Javier Di Mauro* wrote:
>>> Someone who speaks italian could unsubscribe the list from this
>>> newsletter, please?
>> I don't speak italian, but understand most when reading. i followed
>> the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Then a webpage
>> was shown telling me they will send another email with a confirmation
>> link to unsubscribe. That mail did not arrive to the list yet. If it's
>> not in a reasonable period of time, i think i can try asking for
>> unsubscribe by using the "contact us" on their website.
>>
>> I must say i'm not good at writing in italian, if someone knows and
>> wants will be welcome.
>
> I am Italian and then I would be happy to help you.
> I have just sent an e-mail to <iscrizione@4minuti.it> asking to
> I hope this could be enough.

while this may help once, this won't "fix" the problem. so next time
anyone forges the list address, they will start again.

It may be more effective to contact someone responsible there and tell
them to "blacklist" mailing-lists. if you're lucky, abuse@ or
postmaster@ might work... otherwise, abuse@ their hoster could do.