Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:25:19AM +0100, helix84 wrote:
> > PS: langs.sk.po contains a single untranslated message.
> I have no idea what language should that be, do you? Can you give me
> an ISO 639 code?

Not sure whether there is some political problem here but according
to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovene_language:

ISO 639-1:  sl
ISO 639-2:  slv
ISO 639-3:  slv

> Can you please help me with conversion of Slovak wml files from
> iso-8859-2 to utf-8? I don't dare to undertake this myself since I'm
> new in webwml and don't want to break or omit anything.

OK, did it.

for i in $(find -type f -name "*.wml"); do
  iconv -f iso-8859-2 -t utf-8 $i > $i.new && mv $i.new $i;
done

Also I edited slovak/.wmlrc. That should be all which is required.
(There are no *.inc files or whatever.)

A local build works fine.

PS: Yep, I know it's not a good time for major changes. But since only
very few files are translated into Slovak it should be OK.

> Please keep me in CC.

Jens