Re: release-notes Slovak (sk) translation

> PS: langs.sk.po contains a single untranslated message.
I have no idea what language should that be, do you? Can you give me
an ISO 639 code?

> Please set also the email header Mail-Followup-To: to simplify replying.
Thanks for pointing that out but unfortunately the mail client I use
doesn't allow me to set headers.

Can you please help me with conversion of Slovak wml files from
iso-8859-2 to utf-8? I don't dare to undertake this myself since I'm
new in webwml and don't want to break or omit anything.

Regards
~~helix84

Please keep me in CC.