Re: release notes building time ...

* Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> [2009-02-11 08:36:26 CET]:
> Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >>  I've noticed the same thing several times, and it hangs in that state
> >> for quite a bit. The question is: Why does it (need to) query external
> >> websites?
> >
> > It's probably downloading DTD. xsltproc has this option:
> >        --nonet
> >            Do not use the Internet to fetch DTDs, entities or documents.
> >
> > Having DTD installed locally and the proper header should also avoid the need
> > for the network IIRC.
>
> Please request debian-admin@l.d.o the right package to be installed, TIA.

 To be honest, in addition to that I would very much like to have the
--nonet option to be used. Just to be on the save side, I have no idea
if all the DTDs are packaged, and even if they are the option should be
used as safeguard, IMHO. Or wouldn't it use the local DTDs then neither?

 So long,
Rhonda