Re: debian-admin@lists.debian.org for problem reports. Where to volunteer?

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, s. keeling wrote:
> Incoming from Matt Kraai:
> > On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 03:41:54PM -0700, s. keeling wrote:
> > > "This is the address to use when encountering problems on one of
> > > Debian's machines, including password problems or you need a package
> > > installed."
> > >
> > > I'm considering volunteering to debian-admin.  Where should that mail
> > > go to?
> >
> > For the most part, Debian teams select their own members, so you
> > should contact debian-admin@lists.debian.org.
>
> One more thing.  Am I wasting my time if I'm not already a DM, or is
> there any need for non-DMs too?

This is not the right list to discuss this
(debian-project@lists.debian.org would have been better).

Anyway, please check http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DSA to learn more about
the team and ways you can help (even if you're not part of the team).
Don't expect to be invited on the team if you're not a DD. That shouldn't
prevent you to help if you want to.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog