Re: CSS Validation fails

Holger Levsen:

> So now (the link has been removed) we cripple our website because we
> use a design feature which is understood by <30% of the browser
> population in use (and which can be easily implemented in a way that
> it's understood by 100%).

Not so much cripple it for non-Gecko users, but rather enhance it for
those that do use Gecko-based browsers. I do not use Gecko-based
browsers myself, but I don't feel like I am getting a particularly
"crippled" page just because the links do not have rounded borders on
them.

Besides, rounded borders is not the fad nowadays it used to be.
Nowadays, "everything" is supposed to use the two-toned gray-black
style from Windows Vista to be "cool". I wonder if there is an
experimental CSS hack in Gecko to do that... :-)

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/