Re: Moved "lenny" release-notes to trunk

Am Sonntag, den 28.12.2008, 22:16 +0100 schrieb W. Martin Borgert:
> On 2008-12-28 12:41, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > Do you think we could build the trunk to testing (to avoid hard coding
> > the release name), and add a "stable" tag to be build to stable
>
> Sounds reasonable.

 Hmm, I would still go with the codenames for stable. Over time there
will be more different stable versions and we want to have some proper
history, don't we? :)

> > Matt (or someone else with webmaster rights ?) can you svn co thr trunk
> > instead of lenny branch on www-master ?
> > (Though the failing build is not solved nore disabled)
>
> I have disabled PDF for zh_TW for now.

 I am currently trying a manual build of the lenny notes. If that works
well I will enable the automatic build again.

 About the installed locales, locales-all package is installed so all of
them are available, that can't be the problem.

 *fingers crossed*
Rhonda