Re: Generating pdfs out of moinmoin/debian wiki

Hello Lucasz

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 11:28 -0600, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed this page was created and I went head and tried it:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/MoinMoin/GeneratePdf

Sorry, I didn't point you to this page in reply to your previous email,
because I thought I already gave you this URL (Now I've checked my Sent
mailbox... and it appear I didn't sent you such mail).

You might want to have a look at DR help:
 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference

> Osamu, could you tell me if its possible to get your Debian reference
> as one docbook xml file, and how?

Since it's xml, can can probably easily merge them with a xslt.

Alternativelty, DebianEdu seems to use a different hack:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/AllInOne?action=raw

Hope this helps,

Franklin