packages.debian.org and strange behaviour while searching perl

Hello,

I'd like to ask something about web sites.

I'm using search engine to find about perl package
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=perl&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

1) The seach engine shows just perl package. Shouldn't it show other *perl* packages?
2) The links in the result leads not to package perl but to section perl - if I click to section perl in experimental
it shows http://packages.debian.org/experimental/perl/
instead of http://packages.debian.org/experimental/perl/perl

It's probably wanted so I'm sorry for troubleing you. I've just come to behaviour, which I'm not used to.

Regards,
Petr Vorel
jabber: pevik@jabber.cz