Re: Debian Latest Testing Feb-11, '08 i386 DVD Links NOT working

Am Montag, den 11.02.2008, 20:15 -0800 schrieb J:
> Since last 30+ minutes I'm trying to download Feb-11, '08 Debian
> Testing release from this page:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/
>
> but when I click DVD-1 / DVD-2 / DVD-3,
>
> the download does NOT start. I get this "Internet Explorer cannot
> display the webpage" message.

 Did you try to right-click on the link and choose "save as" from the
context menu? Please notice that Internet Explorer might try to actually
_display_ the ISO image to you instead of downloading it. Besides,
please read the introduction messages on
<http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/> about that using Internet Explorer
for downloading the images might not be a very good idea. Also see the
linked FAQ in the left hand side.

 If this doesn't help you, please be a bit more specific on your
problem, thanks.

 So long,
Rhonda