Lost my password for wiki.debian.net

Hi,

I lost my password for wiki.debian.org, so I went to the UserPreferences
page, typed my e-mail, and clicked "Mail me my account data".

A few seconds later, I had an email, wit my Login Name and something
that was supposed to be my Login Password. That Login Password begins
with "{sha}" and what looks like random characters... Trying to log in
with those Name and Password does not work.

It looks like, although the e-mail tells me to copy and paste the
provided password, it sent me the hashed password while the original one
is required.

Is there a way to solve that problem?

Cheers,

Nicolas

PS: please CC replies to me, I'm not subscribed to the debian-www list.