Re: Debian Lenny announce banner

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:13:14PM +0000, Franklin PIAT wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 15:18 -0200, Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > I made a banner[1] for the announce of Lenny. This banner is based in
> > the Moreblue Orbit theme.[2]
>
> Those are... great.

Thanks Andre ! I agree with Franklin on the wuality of your work.

Maybe have the title "The Universal Operating System" bigger, and
screenshots are too little to be comprehensive IMHO.

What about the poll http://www.debianart.org/contest/lenny-slogan.html ?
(I'm a fan of "Free(+dom) never looked so good" and "One operating
system. Infinite Freedom")

> > Perhaps, would be good include it on Debian website when Lenny is
> > ready. I like the Fedora[3] and OpenSuse[4] work.
>
> My personal first choice would be to have it on the website. preview:
>  http://www.klabs.be/~fpiat/linux/debian/proposals/2008-12-02_moreblue/

The same as Franklin's one, with a bit of float css:
http://teubr.eu.org/~spaillar/debian/more_blue_float/index.en.html

> Alternatively, the wiki could be used:
>  http://wiki.debian.org/FrontPageV3Sandbox

That would be apity to miss the opportunity for www.d.o to jump in the
21st century by displaying some art on the website frontpage :-)

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard