mirror.debian.org

Heya,

any objections if /org/mirror.debian.org on klecker is changed to allow
mirroradm people to deal with it? (Ie. moved over to our group account,
files and cronjob). It's meant for the mirror people anyway, and now
uses outdated old code that doesn't work anymore with some changes we
mirror people did lately. And I would like to fix that, and possible
future things too.

Alternatively, if you want to keep it owned by debwww - can I get into
the debwww group?

Whatever you prefer, I just want to be able to fix it :)

--
bye, Joerg
[Es geht doch nichts ueber deutsche Uebersetzungen]