Re: Putting draft release notes on www.debian.(org|net)?

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 07:01:05PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> In $webtopdir/release-notes/lenny :
> $ svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/branches/release-notes/lenny
>
> I fear the build will fail because of required backported packages ..
>
> For the crontab where $release = lenny :
>     (cd $notesdir/$release && svn up) >> $notesdir/build.log 2>&1
>     make -C $notesdir/$release publish \
> 	 PUBLISHTARBALL=yes PUBLISHDIR=$webtopdir/www/releases/$release >> $notesdir/build.log 2>&1
>
> The loop defined in cron/parts/7release-notes doesn't fit since ddp
> migrated to SVN since etch, and there is no etch branche in the SVN.

Thanks for the instructions.  I've checked out the lenny release notes
and modified the 7release-notes script as follows:

 http://cvs.debian.org/cron/parts/7release-notes?r1=1.12&r2=1.13&diff_format=h

Would you please review the change and let me know if there's anything
else I should do?

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/