Re: hebrew translation to free.wml

>I'm not certain, but I think so.  That's what I did.  :)

Thanks. For next time I know better now.

I also noticed I left two original  lines of the English, between the hebrew lines.

I created a patch to remove these lines. I'll be happy if somebody submitted it.

Thanks, Oz.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/

--
 .''`.
: :' :      We are debian.org. Lower your prices,

----
           Imagine there's no countries
           It isn't hard to do
           Nothing to kill or die for
           And no religion too
           Imagine all the people
           Living life in peace
----
          You all must read 'The God Delusion'
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

95,96c94
< Some good background information on software licenses
< and a copy of the license can be found at
---

99d96
< This is the most common free license in use in the world.