Re: hebrew translation to free.wml

Hi Matt,
Thanks for submitting my translation.
>It was missing a translation-check header, so I added one saying it was based on 1.19.

It is indeed based on 1.19
How can I know it without accessing the cvs on the web front end ?
I just looked in my directories and found that a file called entries under the directory cvs, has entries numbers and file names. This will be the place to look next time ?

Oz.

----
           Imagine there's no countries
           It isn't hard to do
           Nothing to kill or die for
           And no religion too
           Imagine all the people
           Living life in peace
----
          You all must read 'The God Delusion'
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance