Re: Web editor for webwml

Sorry for the late reply on this subject..

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 08:07:24AM +0200, Franklin PIAT wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 06:22 +0200, Oz Nahum wrote:
> > >The benefit would be to make it easier to contribute the website
>
> > [..]it still needs some kind of a control and review before changes on
> > the webinterface for wml appear on the main web pages...
>
> Me too.

I agree too that we must ease new contributions.
About the control of changes, it seems doctor.mozzila.org services has a
good behaviour : it can generates a diff automatically from the web, or
need a CVS account to commit the change.
https://doctor.mozilla.org/doctor.cgi?action=edit&file=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fprojects%2Fgranparadiso%2F

Does anyone know where to get the sources of "doctor" ?

--
Simon Paillard